Connect with us

Royal family

Thomas Markle Jr claimed Prince Harry would no longer ‘smile’ in photos and suggested that the couple’s relationship might be in jeopardy

Published

on

 

The half-brother of Meghan Markle has slammed his estranged royal sibling as ‘cold’ and said her marriage to Prince Harry could soon be ‘for the chopping block‘ during an embittered outburst on an Australian reality TV show.

 

 

Talking to a room full of his fellow Celebrity Big Brother Australia contestants, Thomas, 55, revealed he thought Meghan had been ‘cold’ towards her ex husband, Trevor Engelson, 45. Thomas told his co-contestants that American film producer Engelson had ‘adored’ his sister but said that she took advantage of him during their short-lived marriage.

The half brother of the former Suits star, who married Prince Harry in 2018, also claimed he used to be close to his sister before she moved to Canada and was ‘changed’ by suddenly having money. Sharing his apparent shock at the ‘change‘ he saw in his half-sister after she shot to fame playing Rachel Zane for seven seasons in Suits, Thomas told his housemates: ‘That’s the big thing now, what happened to her?

 

 

‘No one can figure it out. Money changed her I guess and fame went to her head really bad. Discussing Meghan Markle’s previous marriage, he told the show: ‘Trevor took care of her, she was adored by him, and she walked all over him and dumped him. That fast.

He said he considered Meghan sending her ex husband the wedding ring back in the post as a ‘cold’ gesture. After being asked how the royal pair ended up married, Thomas revealed he had ‘no idea. He said: ‘But, you know, Harry’s next. Harry’s on the chopping board next. The only difference between now and then is in all the photos prior to that, he had a smile on his face. All the ones after, he doesn’t.’

 

 

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have welcomed two young children, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, two, and Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, eight months, since their wedding day.

The couple famously relocated to California after Harry stepped back from royal duties in 2020. The couple, who are currently living in his $14 million mansion gave a series of explosive interviews in 2021, in which he revealed an astonishing rift with Prince Charles.

 

 

The couple have distanced themselves from royal life, making no comment on Saturday’s news that the Queen has officially expressed her wish that Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, would become Queen Consort when Charles becomes King.

Meanwhile, The Duke of Cambridge is ‘supportive‘ of the Queen’s move to make his stepmother Queen consort. Prince William was not part of the decision-making process, the Daily Mail understands, but is ‘respectful‘ of the logic of his grandmother’s decision.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending

Copyright © 2021 LipGlouse